Lane Bryant

Monday, March 19, 2012

A pop of color...

Hey Guys-

Sorry for the radio silence. I have been having a bit of writers block lately. Fortunately the sunny weather here in the ATL has been very inspiring. I had a really good weekend going shopping in my closet. Being a shopaholic, I sometimes forget about some of the great basic pieces I have and how easily they will coordinate with something new. Whenever you want to update your look, add a bright, new tank under your old blazer and pair it with a skirt and a fabulous pair of shoes. Now I can't lie,both the blazer and the tank are new, but the skirt, shoes, bag and necklace are "vintage". My blazer is by Eloquii , which by the way is $50 dollars off (use the code SPRINGAHEAD), tank is a $5.49 clearance steal from Ross, and although I got the skirt last summer from  Forever21, you can still pick it up in a few colors this year at the Style Steal price of $9.80.  My bag is Fall/Winter 2011 from Ann Taylor, necklace is 4 years ago Lia Sophia Red Carpet Collection, and shoes are 5 years ago Nine West. As you can see, old mixes very well with new and all it takes is a little imagination and a big Pop of Color! 

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.


No comments:

Post a Comment