Lane Bryant

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Everyday Runway! My name is Parker Simmons and I am so glad you stopped by! Most of you know me as the Fashion Editor of Fahrenheit 24/7 , a fabulous digital magazine owned by my long time friend Vernon Logan, however, I am also, a writer, stylist, event planner... a regular Jill of All Trades! I have a passion for all things fashion and beauty, and I hope that you find Everyday Runway both entertaining and educational! With all that being said, I hope to offer you some sort of post daily. Whether it's a full article about some of my favorite things or an outfit post, your feedback is critical to me. I would love for you to email me topics you would like for me to discuss and let me know how you feel about what I am writing! My goal is to empower you to embrace your passions and follow your dreams. Life is too short to be unhappy, so "Make the world your personal runway!"


See you on the front row-


Parker S. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment