Lane Bryant

Monday, April 30, 2012

Thrifty Finds

Lately for some reason, I have fallen in love with blazers. If you have been following my blog, you will see two of them that have been in heavy rotation over the past couple of months. After my friends had a blazer intervention with me, I decided to put my trusty orange JCP Worthington  & green Eloquii blazers on ice for a little while. Putting them in temporary retirement really put me in a pickle; I had no colored blazers to wear. Thankfully a little light went off in my head and I decided to go thrifting.
JCP Worthington Blazer

Eloquii Blazer

It had been a while, so I decided to scope out the Last Chance Thrift Store on Thornton Road this past Saturday. I was amazed to see so many fabulous things. I immediately picked out 5 blazers that would have totaled about 45 dollars. However, I decided to take a chance and wait until today to purchase them because everything at Last Chance is 50% off on Mondays. Now anyone who's a thrifter knows that this is a HUGE gamble. There are normally no 2 clothing items that are exactly identical in a thrift store, so finders keepers.

Of course when I get to Last Chance on my lunch hour, the parking lot is jam packed and there are 3 million people in the store. I immediately begin to panic. Thankfully 4 of my 5 blazers were still there and I also scored some FAB earrings that I will re-purpose for a future project. All in all, I had a great day thrifting and by waiting until today I was able to score all my goodies for only $20!!! If you don't thrift, I strongly recommend you start! There are lots of fab finds and great deals for the budget fashionista!
Amazing Aqua

Magical Magenta

Lime Light

Playful Polka Dots

I'm thinking a pair of these would make a great shoe ornamentation!


"Make the world your personal runway!"

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment