Lane Bryant

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two-Way Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! As promised, I am delivering you a new Two-Way Tuesday look. Today I decided to show my FAVE floral shirt from JC Penney worn 2 ways; a date night look and a daytime look. Previously I posted myself wearing the date night version (Bandage Skirt from Forever 21, skinny belt from Eloquii , and shoes and clutch from Target  .


Today I decided to break out my green ASOS jeans and give my top a casual spin. Intead of belting my top I let it flow freely and paired it with neon accessories. Neon is basically the new black. You can put a neon with almost anything and it will definitely compliment it. My shoes are from no longer available but were purchased from Sole Society and my neon double clutch is from Target. To top it all off, I am wearing AWESOME nude & neon earrings from a local designer Denise Francis . Her earrings are very unique and you want see yourself walking around.




So, there you have it. Another fun way to wear one piece two ways! I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

See you on the front row-


<3 Parker S. 


2 comments: