Lane Bryant

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two-Way Tuesdays: The Little Blue Dress

Two-Way Tuesdays is BACK!!! Today I decided to put a spin on my royal blue, one shoulder cocktail dress. Now I know you are thinking, a cocktail dress at work?!?!?! Yes, you can do it, it's all in how you accessorize it. I will take this look from day to night. For an office ready look, I decided to pair my little blue dress with my FAVE green blazer from Eloquii, Brighton Nolita Python Bag and blinged out ballet flats from Target. As far as my jewelry, I kept it simple for work... my gold lia sophia Mirage necklace worn short, Capri earrings and Spotlight bracelet.

Blue Dress was from Plush Boutique and is no longer available.

Now it's time for the date night switch. I guess i was really feeling the green and blue color combo, so I decided to lose the jacket, add a bold statement necklace (lia sophia Laguna of course) and a lime green skinny belt by Eloquii, with my kelly green Target peep toe mary janes & neon yellow clutch! As you can see, by simply changing the accessories, you are able to create 2 totally different looks for 2 totally different occasions. I challenge you to raid your closet and turn your fave date night dress into a daytime look!



See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment