Lane Bryant

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Spoiled Diva

 
Stylish, unique & chic are three words that come to mind when I think of accessories designer ChaKiva Felder. I had my first encounter with this FAB Fashionista in the parking lot of an event we were both attending about a month ago. As she emerged from her car, I saw a vision in green wearing earrings that I had to have. Of course, being the fashion stalker that I am, I tried to covertly follow her without looking too crazy.  Only upon entering the event did I find out, she was the designer of said earrings and some of the most amazing clutch bags ever!

Me & ChaKiva @Swapnista Day




Her company, appropriately named The Spoiled Diva, is a brand that specializes in making one of a kind handbags and earrings. Thankfully while there was a bit of a lull, I was able to chat with ChaKiva and get her 411. Originally from Missouri, ChaKiva always loved fashion. She leveraged her passion for fashion into a degree in Fashion Design & Marketing and went on to design for companies like Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret.  Of course, like any designer, she wanted more and that's when The Spoiled Diva was born in 2004.

Each item she creates is made by hand one at a time. Her collection is like a combo of timeless elegance meeting urban chic. She literally pours her heart and soul into her designs and I can truly appreciate all the little details like the hand stitched labels in her bags & t-shirts and the hand decorated "Spoiled Diva" lining inside of her gift boxes. Because her pieces are one of a kind, you have to strike while the iron is hot when purchasing them.

As I told you before, what originally caught my eye were her earrings, and of course she had some that were similar to the ones she was wearing, but not quite the color combo. Isn't it crazy how we always want what we can't have? I literally looked at every color combo of earrings she had on hand, but I had to have those exact ones. But, because she understands "spoiled divas" :-) ,  she literally sold them to me off of her ears! How amazing is that?!?!  I have since purchased one of her amazing clutch bags and a bejeweled signature Spoiled Diva T-Shirt. I strongly recommend you check our her website and purchase one of her amazing works of art. Also, like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter.




Whenever I wear my earrings or carry my clutch, I always get noticed. So, make a statement and stand out from the crowd in The Spoiled Diva, by ChaKiva Felder!

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S. 


2 comments:

  1. Yes I am a Spoiled Diva too!! So I understand having to have exactly what you want. Chakiva is one of my favorite accessory designers. Her pieces are one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, great post! Thank you! And thank you too Keren!

    ReplyDelete