Lane Bryant

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brighton Your Holidays

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend a VIP shopping event at one of my favorite accessories stores, Brighton Collectibles. Many of you may remember my mention of Brighton a few weeks back in my #forward blog post, where I designed a charm bracelet in support of President Obama and was one of the winners of their nationwide contest. But charm's are just one element of Brighton, and now I'm going to introduce you to more of the collection.

Brighton Collectibles, is privately owned by high school sweethearts Jerry & Terry Kohl. The original pieces created by the dynamic duo were under the Leegin Leather Brand and were beautifully crafted leather belts. The brand began to expand in the early nineties with the introduction of  the Brighton line for women. Originally, Brighton consisted of a few handbags, belts and their signature leather loafer. I acquired my first piece of Brighton in 1995 when I was 15 years old and have been hooked ever since.

Brighton Dawn Loafers... The shoes that started my love affair! 
Let's fast forward 16 years later and I am still a Brighton girl. I have amassed quite a collection over the years and still enjoy the beautiful products. Brighton differs from most design houses in the sense that everything starts off as a hand sketch and then gets transformed into a three dimensional composite before becoming a finished product. They use the finest Italian leathers and have the most intricate finishing process for their silver products. Brighton also stands behind most of their products with at least a 1 year warranty on manufacturers defects.

Once you experience a visit to the Brighton store you'll wonder what took you so long. Although I love all of my Atlanta Brighton stores, my store of choice is at Perimeter Mall. Pop in and visit Store Managing Partner  Danielle Apea. She will give you the tour and introduce you to the Wonderful World of Brighton!

See you on the front row-

:) Parker S.








No comments:

Post a Comment