Lane Bryant

Monday, December 10, 2012

Makeup Monday: Beauty Essentials

I know I'm a little late with this post, but technically it's still Monday!! Being an on the go fashionista, I always have to have some beauty essentials with me. Two of the my favorite makeup items that I have added into my beauty essentials for the winter are my new Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss and Eye Color Quad.  Unless I'm covering an event or doing a photo shoot, I prefer to keep a more natural look. Therefore I chose the Peach Absolute lip gloss and Burnished Amber eyeshadow palate while on my latest visit to Neiman's.

One of the best thing about the Tom Ford Eye Color Quad is that you can make the color more subtle or saturated, depending on the desired effect. The Ultra Shine Lip Gloss also looks great on it's own or can be combined with Tom Ford lip color to create a more intense look. Last week I promised to show you how the color looks on me, so here I am today at work. I chose to go more understated with the colors. In the future I will share the rest of my beauty essentials with you guys.

Until then, to purchase my products visit my Tom Ford Beauty Representative Bina Ramchandani at Neiman Marcus Lenox Square. She is absolutely amazing and will assist you in finding the best colors for you.

See you on the front row!

xoxo-

Parker S. <3

Tom Ford  Beauty Eye Color Quad  & Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

Burnished Amber & Peach Absolut



No comments:

Post a Comment