Lane Bryant

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Two-Way Tuesday: Kami Shade

This summer, I scored the most amazing dress from Twelve 24 Boutique. I kept the dress for almost 2 months because I wanted to be sure to wear it for something really special. I finally dawned the look in September while attending a birthday dinner with some of my BFF's and then jetting over to a local celeb's birthday party. I paired my Kami Shade Mosaic Tile Dress with an oversized #stylesteal clutch from Target  and some black and gold suede peep toe pumps from Sole Society. All I can say is that this look caused stir and people were buzzing for days!  I vowed that day, that I could probably never wear this dress again as not wanting to be a "repeat offender", but when it came time to host my #HauteHoliday event at Twelve 24, I thought, why not wear the look that started my relationship with this FAB boutique!


The day I scored my Amazing Kami Shade Dress @1224boutique

Backyard Photo Shoot courtesy of my Co-Worker AMB


Sole Society Shoes, Target Clutch, Brighton Bangles & Ring

Blogger Buddy Charee Lenee' & Me at Breck's B-Day Dinner

Me & My Fave Celebrity Chef, Gregory Dulac (@bowtiechef)

Now for the switch... For my #HauteHoliday Soiree, I decided to turn this #fab mini dress into a tunic. I paired it with my basic black leggings from Forever 21+, gold cropped #stylesteal jacket from Chico's (scored it last season for $49 but it's still available online) and gold glitter pumps from Sole Society! There also happened to be one dress left in the store that one of their regular clients tried on.


Ladies, just because we have a little bit more playground than our straight sized sisters, it doesn't mean we can't be fabulous and sexy. Pulling off a look like my Kami Shade dress is all about being confident in yourself. If you believe it, you will project it to the rest of the world and draw people in to you. 

"Make the world your personal runway and I'll see you on the front row!"

xoxo-

Parker S. 

8 comments: