Lane Bryant

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two-Way Tuesday #FFFWeek Edition

As you saw here on my blog yesterday, my first #ootd last Wednesday was a #colorcraze ensemble I created for the Lane Bryant bloggers conference. This look will be the topic of today's Two-Way Tuesday look. If you have been following me for a while, then you know I'm obsessed with color blocking. I originally styled my Lane Bryant Lane Collection Scuba Pants with a Lane Bryant Leopard Shirt & Floral Blazer .


During the Fashion Style-Off competition, several bloggers chose this very jacket as apart of their finished outfit, therefore I decided to switch it up for the actual blogger breakfast. Staying true to my personal style, I still color blocked the look, except I used a cobalt blue Lane Bryant jacket  & a vibrant orange JC Penney silk blouse 



After the blogger conference, I decided to do a little shopping, which meant of course changing into something a little more comfortable. Because the weather was pleasant I decided to keep on my silk blouse and switch my look up by losing the jacket, pumps and pants and adding a Simply Be floral sarong skirt from Gwynnie Bee

 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my looks of the day! Stay tuned for more of my #FFFWeek adventures! I can't wait to tell you about the fabulous Curves at Sea cruise!
 
 
 
See you on the front row!
 
 
<3 Parker S.




4 comments:

  1. I love each of your looks, Parker! Especially the first one. I just love the floral blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Dre! The floral jacket is Lane Bryant. I think it's still available online! :)

      Delete