Lane Bryant

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#ParkerStyle Remix: NeShanta meets Parker

Hey Guys! I know it's been a while since I hit you with a #ParkerStyle Remix, so let's get started. A couple of years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting style maven NeShanta Smith-Davis, better known as Style Is She. As a fellow blogger and stylist, one thing that she does impeccably is layering. Her uncanny ability to mix colors, patterns and textures together really is amazing and very inspiring. I typically only give one look a #ParkerStyle Remix, but in NeShanta's case, there were so many looks that I loved, I combined several into one.







Now that you see all of the fabulous inspiration I had, I hope I do this remix justice. To embody NeShanta's overall "Layered" theme, I brought out some old and new favorites. For my look, I decided to pair my Iman Platinum faux fur vest with a chambray shirt from JCP, cream Banana Republic sweater and my ASOS leather skirt. To round out my look, I accessorized with vintage Michael Kors sandals, super opaque tights from Lane Bryant, Brighton Collectibles stack rings & iPad case, Jawbone Up band (coming to the blog later this week), Banana Republic necklace, Tom Ford sunnies & a #fab full fedora from the men's section at Belk.







peep my elbow patches! ;)
So, what do you think? Although I didn't directly duplicate a single look, I think I pretty much nailed her overall style.  I neglected to mention that NeShanta has a fabulous online thrift store, so be sure to check it out at www.styleissheonline.com. Until next time, Make the world your personal runway!


See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment