Lane Bryant

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ambrielle Intimates

Have you been missing Ambrielle Intimates from your local JC Penney store? Well, they're back and completely revamped. Offering affordable intimates for today's modern & sophisticated woman, Ambrielle is designed to leave every woman looking and feeling their best. Last week, my friends over at JC Penney sent me over a few pieces of sleepwear to try out from the new line.



I have to be 100% honest, I'm typically not a pajama kind of girl so I didn't really know how this was going to go. All I can say is WOW!! My sleep top and pants were amazing! The material is super soft and cool. It's lightweight, and offers great stretch, so if you want to curl up in your fave chair or cop a squat on the bed, you will feel extremely comfortable.




In addition to offering great sleepwear with their relaunch, Ambrielle can also help you solve all of your bra-blems, too. Whether you have that annoying back fat or straps that dig, their bras are sure to make your bra-blems disappear. I have not tried the new bras yet, but if they are anything like the previous ones, I know I won't be disappointed.



Offering bras ranging from size 34B-44DD and sleepwear from size small -3x, you'll be sure to find your perfect size. Pop into your local JC Penney to view the collection or order online at www.jcpenney.com/ambrielle! Make all of your bra-blems disappear with Ambrielle Intimates.


xoxo-

Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment