Lane Bryant

Monday, February 24, 2014

Beauty Byte: Eylure Lashes

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a blast this weekend and will tell you all about it a little later. One of the highlights was discovering some new eyelashes. I am a self professed lash junky and always have them on hand. If I'm wearing makeup, I'm wearing lashes. Even if I'm not wearing makeup, I'm sometimes wear lashes. They give you that little extra pop that keeps things interesting.

Back to the lashes... I have been really wanting to try mink eyelashes, but can't wrap my mind around paying upwards of $40 dollars for a single set. Thankfully while browsing at K-Mart, I stumbled upon Eylure Naturalites lashes. Of course they aren't mink, but the look of the Double Lashes #202 had a similar appearance to the Flutter Lashes I have been coveting and they were only $5 bucks.



Because I still had some left over loot from the K-Mart gift card I won last summer, I bought 2 sets of 2 different styles. I wore the Double Lashes #202 yesterday and was so impressed. They applied super easy and the look was out of this world.  The quality of the strip was AMAZING!! I mean, they really amped my lash game up about 10 notches. I had never heard of Eylure before, so I immediately went online to find out more info.





Eylure is actually the top false lash brand in the UK. Unfortuanately it doesn't appear that they ship to the US yet, but they are retailed in several stores here. In addition to strip lashes they also offer individual lashes and a fabulous collection of press on nails and nail wraps through their Elegant Touch Nails sister company

To view styles and to find your perfect lash, visit www.eylure.com.

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment