Lane Bryant

Monday, February 24, 2014

Colgate Optic White

I don't know about you, but I am always on a quest for whiter teeth. Strips take too long and professional whitening is too expensive, so what's a girl to do? Thankfully my friends at Influenster have come to the rescue with an innovative new product from Colgate.
 


They sent me over the new Optic White Tooth Brush with built in whitening pen. You brush your teeth as usual (preferably with Colgate Optic White),  apply the whitening gel and store it back inside your tooth brush! How easy is that?!?! I'll be giving this toothbrush a spin for the next 3 months but I'll give you progress reports along the way.


For more info visit www.colgateopticwhite.com ! Happy Whitening!

xoxo-

Parker S.




** The products in the post were provided by Influenster to review however all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment