Lane Bryant

Thursday, March 20, 2014

#OOTD Happy Spring

Today is officially the first day of spring!!!! I am ready to shake the cold weather blues & clothes off and jump into something a little more festive. In celebration of spring, I decided to pull out a pair of pants from Chico's that I scored from their resort collection earlier this year. Because I wasn't visiting any one's resort this winter, I decided to store them until spring. 

I absolutely fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. With their coral background and neutral printed pattern, they are an easy item to dress up or down. For my first day of spring look, I decided to go for a more casual look. I paired my my pants with my trusty, sleeveless denim JCP shirt, Banana Republic cardigan, Luxor Couture necklace, and my Henri Bendel sandals & GWP tote.




Hey, my shoes match my tote!!! 
Unfortunately it looks like my pants are no longer available, but you can still get a similar style here. I am proud to report that my pants are a size 3 at Chico's which is comparable to a 16/18. They have a lot of stretch and they are super comfy. Chico's does offer up to a size 4.5 in some styles which is comparable to a size 22 as well as tall lengths online. As always, I encourage you to shop out of the box. Take off your blinders and be open to exploring fashion at places you normally wouldn't shop. You will be so surprised at what you can find! I hope you have a wonderful first day of spring!


xoxo-

<3 Parker S.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I like this post. I love going into Chicos and see that I am a size 3. It does something to my psyche and I rush to the fitting room...LOL. I will be back to read more. .

    ReplyDelete