Lane Bryant

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Arden's Closet Sip & Swap

During FFFWeek,  my local lovelies Nedra Phillips & Nikki P hosted a Sip & Swap in NYC. The concept of this event is amazing. Each guests brings in up to 7 pieces of clothing for the swap and depending on when you arrived you get to shop the swap room and come out with up to 7 pieces of "new" clothing or accessories. Because teamwork is dreamwork, me & Twelve 24 Boutique owners Angela & Melanie jumped in to help our girls as soon as we arrived. 



For the swap I decided to rock my new Isabel Toledo scarf from Lane Bryant as a top and my plaid Lane Bryant pants. While in the swap room I ran into ATL thrifter extraordinaire LaQuesha Almond, who was trying to decide between 2 fab pieces. I also won a fabulous dress by designer Wendy Striggles in one of the drawings. Nedra & Nikki usually host a Sip & Swap a few times a year in Atlanta, but they have plans to put the show on the road. I'll be sure to let you know where the next stop will be! 

xoxo-

<3 Parker S. 






1 comment: