Lane Bryant

Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Fresh Start








Happy Thursday. I know it's been a while and for that I truly apologize. The past few months have been quite challenging for me both personally and professionally. Although you guys have seen me out at a few events here and there, smiling and and dressed to the 9's, all that glitters isn't gold. 


I have really been in turmoil lately and didn't really know why. After taking a step back I realized that my spiritual life has been seriously lacking. Typically I would wait until the beginning of the year to shrug off the past and start fresh, but today I'm deciding to take that step. 

In celebration of my "fresh start" I am putting a new spin on my Fashion to Figure plaid jacket. I am doing a little pattern play and adding my houdstooth FTF pants, a black Talbots button down and a black and white FTF peplum jacket. Rounding out the look I am rocking my new Just Fab pumps, Chico's necklace, Kendra Scott ring and FTF clutch. 

What do you think? I hope this look inspires you to step out of the box and play with patterns. I also want to thank you guys for your call, emails & messages and for continuing to support me. Until next time! 

 

See you on the front row!

❤️ Parker S.






2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern play you got going on and those SHOES. . . .You look Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Putting this look together was a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete