Lane Bryant

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lane Bryant Livi Launch Recap

Saturday I had the honor of hosting the the launch of Lane Bryant's newest line at their Town Center Mall store. I have to admit, just before any event I'm about to host I always get a little nervous, but after I walked in, all of those nerves went out of the door. I was greeted by an amazing team that was there to offer any help that I needed. Myself, along with 8 fellow bloggers kicked off the nationwide campaign in various cities just after 2pm and partied until 4. I had so much fun getting to know the team at the store as well as meeting some fabulous followers and customers. Ladies drove from near and far to support this event and for that I am truly grateful. 

In addition to giving away some amazing prizes, I am also proud to have had Lane Bryant's CEO Linda Heasley in attendance at my event. How amazing is that?!?! We were able to have some insightful conversations and interactions about the direction of Lane Bryant. All in all I had an amazing day and am still flying high!
 
Below are a few pics from the event. Stay tuned for my interview with CEO Linda Heasley! Make this year be the one that you make tremendous change in your life.
 
See you on the front row!
 
<3 Parker S.







Sharing a laugh with the CEO of Lane Bryant, Linda Heasley! I was so honored to have her attend my event!



Greeting my guests...
This pic is so funny!! I'm trying to round up the last few customers so they can enter the drawing!

I had a blast styling Audrey! We found her some fabulous pieces that she is going to look amazing in! 

Lovely drawing winner Faye and I posing for a quick pic. Ironically, when she dropped her name in, we spoke her win into existence with a little song...It's ok to pull Faye! Lol! 



1 comment:

  1. Amazing job! Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun and you are ready to kick fitness into high gear for the new year! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete