Lane Bryant

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Wigged Out

With a new year comes the same sold question, what am I going to do with my hair? Do I rock my natural or do I rock a fabulous weave? After taking my weave out last month, I noticed that I definitely needed to do a little better with the care of my natural hair. It was very dry and brittle and was in definite need of a little tlc. In an effort to try to let my hair "breathe" a little, I was left in a bit of a pickle.

Finally I had an epiphany, try out some wigs! If you have been following me on Instagram, you may have been wondering what the heck was going on. One day I would be curly, and then have straight bangs the next day. It's a little nerve wrecking because I'm used to my hair looking a certain way, but I have been having fun experimenting with different looks. Below are some of the wig styles I've rocked of the past month. Which one is your fave? I'm partial to curls, but I did love rocking the bangs. When in doubt, it's ok to WIG OUT!!! 


Make the world your personal runway!

<3 Parker S. 









No comments:

Post a Comment